This year I chose to put together a list of 24 things I'd like to do before I turn 24 on January 2nd, 2013. If I don't write these things (aka blog these things) down, they're a lot less likely to happen. Here's to hoping this little blog will help keep me accountable.
1. Do 12 different crafts
2. Get another tattoo
3. Have a date night at least once a month
4. Make a video of Gunner's first year 5. Make a photo album of Gunner's first year
6. Grow my hair out
7. Pay for the person behind me in line
8. Blog more
9. Go on a road trip
10. Host a themed dinner party
11. Learn how to use my camera in manual mode
12. Send someone a card "just because"
13. Learn how to make baby food
14. Find one way to be active every day
15. Cook one new meal a month
- January - cooked cheesy chicken spaghetti via this recipe from Mommy's Kitchen. I prepared the meal a few nights before, froze it, and then cooked it later. So good and makes great leftovers.
17. Make my own cleaning products
18. Be intentional in my marriage
19. Be intentional as a momma
20. Be intentional in my friendships
21. Join a women's small group
22. Develop a cleaning schedule
23. Lose my baby weight
24. Read (at least) 3 books
If you'd like to read my original post about this list that includes a brief explanation of each goal, click here.