Happy Friday! Today we're planning on going to a local church pumpkin patch to pick up pumpkins to carve. I can't believe we're just now getting around to it, but October has flown by. We had a cool front come into Texas yesterday evening so it feels like fall today...perfect for our trip to the pumpkin patch.
I've got a lot of photos share today as it's been quite awhile since I did a photo dump. Surprise, surprise, most of them are of little man, but Cody and I did sneak into a few.
Have a great weekend, y'all!
If you aren't already following me on Instagram, I'd love for you too! My username is @texaslovebirds.
(Clockwise order and then center)
1. Part of business cards stash from #influenceconf.
2. The last chilly day we had. Seriously, it was like almost three weeks ago.
3. Watching Daddy get the bath ready.
4. Best friends.
5. Me and Code before a night out with friends and family.
6. Little Mozart.
7. Watching the wind blowing the trees.
8. My daily view. I love it.
9. Always a little bit of swinging in the evening.
10. Tired? A day where he completely boycotted naps.
11. Waiting for story time at the library to begin.
12. Me & G.
13. Gunner's outfit for family pictures. Will share those soon!